This July the inaugural cohort of 35 fellows gathered at HLS for a weeklong residency of the Future Leaders in Law Program.
Wondering is a series of random questions answered by experts. Sheila Heen is the Thaddeus R. Beal Professor of Practice at the Law School, deputy…
Now in its third year, Future-L is helping more gifted young people around the country learn about the law, the legal profession — and how they could be part of it.
The Brooks McCormick Jr. Animal Law & Policy Program (ALPP) at Harvard Law School has announced Nirva Kapasi Patel as its new executive director.
Members of the Harvard Law community discuss their favorite ways to loosen up and find their “happy place.”
Cases in Brief Faculty discuss some of the most notable cases in the history of the Supreme Court
In the News
- Is ChatGPT more foul than fair?. The Harvard Gazette
- UAW Files Labor Complaint Against Sen. Tim Scott for Saying “You Strike, You're Fired.”. The Intercept
- Supreme Court Can Let West Point Keep Affirmative Action. Bloomberg
- Did Burger King tell a whopper? Why false advertising suits are on the rise. Marketplace
- Laurence Tribe: Biden should transfer frozen Russian bank assets to Ukraine. MSNBC
- Don’t blame domestic violence victims in child welfare cases. The Boston Globe
- Fed-up consumers are increasingly going after food companies for misleading claims. NPR
- The World According to Elon Musk’s Grandfather. The New Yorker
- Supreme Court Should Let the Bully Pulpit Keep Some Muscle. Bloomberg
- AYMAN. MSNBC