Laurence Tribe reflects on Larkin v. Grendel’s Den, 40 years later
In this installment of "Cases in Brief," Laurence Tribe reflects on the landmark decision involving a popular Harvard Square bar denied a liquor license by the church next door.
A special series by the Harvard Gazette asks Harvard Law School scholars to isolate the problems surrounding the Constitution.
Harvard Law School and Yale Law School will convene law deans and education experts from around the country on March 1 to discuss paths forward…
Harvard Law panelists say both exploit how brains process information.
Harvard Law’s Michael Ashley Stein is ‘calling for systemic and urgent disability inclusion’ in climate resilience planning.
Three seasoned Harvard Law advocates share tips and tales of their times arguing before the nation’s highest court
Former Department of Justice chief and appellate lawyer Andrew Mergen will join Harvard Law School as director of the Emmett Environmental Law and Policy Clinic.
In the News
- Minn. dismisses N.D. threats over 100% clean electricity. Politico Pro
- GCs are often excluded from wage theft liability. That may change.. Construction Dive
- Abortion Pill Lawsuit Won’t Get a Fair Shake in Post-Roe America. Bloomberg
- The State of Unions. Harvard Magazine
- How to Work with Your Unionizing Employees. Harvard Business Review
- CEOs Who Are All Talk and No Action on Inclusion Still Benefit. Bloomberg
- How a prestigious Wall Street law firm got caught up in FTX’s chaos. Financial Times
- Things Are Looking Pretty Weird for Merrick Garland. The New York Times
- The Supreme Court is weighing a theory that could upend elections. Here's how. WLRN
- Elon Musk takes witness stand to defend Tesla buyout tweets. The Boston Globe