We are open by appointment only, Tuesday-Friday, 10-5.
To schedule an appointment, please email email@example.com.
From the Et Seq Blog
HLS Library Event: Fifty Years After Furman: The Death Penalty in America
Wednesday March 22, 4 to 5 pm WCC 2019 Milstein West Open to HUID holders Join the HLS Library for a fireside chat moderated by HLS’s Henry J. Friendly Professor of Law Carol Steiker, featuring professors Mugambi Jouet (Associate Professor, USC Gould School of Law), Corinna Barrett Lain (S. D. Roberts & Sandra Moore Professor
March 15, 2023
HLS Library Event: Scholars and Artists Discuss the Death Penalty
Tuesday March 7, 4 to 5 pm WCC 2019 Milstein West AB Open to HUID holders Join the HLS Library for a conversation moderated by Harvard’s 300th Anniversary University Professor Martha Minow, featuring professor John Bessler from the University of Baltimore Law School, Boston-based photographer Lou Jones, and painter/artist/writer Antonio Martorell. This event is part
February 28, 2023
Top of page, clockwise:
- Tiberias, 1475. HLS MS 75, HOLLIS 990041080380203941, fol. 1r, seq. 5, detail, Harvard Law School Library.
- Harvard Voluntary Defenders, 1972-1973, HOLLIS 8001351559, Harvard Law School Library.
- View of large rare book, Brooks Kraft, 2014.
Left to right:
- Historical & Special Collections reading room, Brooks Kraft, 2014.
- Harvard Law School Library pass, 1868, HOLLIS 990020808460203941, Harvard Law School Library.
- De legibus Angliae, ca. 1300. HLS MS 1, HOLLIS 990028855300203941, seq. 29, detail, Harvard Law School Library.
- Historical & Special Collections stacks, Brooks Kraft, 2014.
- Treasure Room, Langdell Hall by Fay Foto Service, 1952? HOLLIS 8001070613, Harvard Law School Library.
- Court in session at the Nuremberg Trials by Office Chief of Counsel for War Crimes, Dec. 3 1947, HOLLIS olvwork376194, Harvard Law School Library.