The Office of Clinical and Pro Bono Office (OCP) is an academic office and does not provide legal services or advice to members of the public. We cannot match members of the public who are seeking legal help with a student or professor.
If you are seeking legal assistance we encourage you to work through a local organization that may provide what you need. Please visit LawHelp.org for a more complete, state-by-state list of legal service organizations.
- Mass Legal Answers Online
- Eastern Region Legal Intake (ERLI)
- American Bar Association Free Legal Answers
- Protecting Renter and Homeowner Rights During Our National Health Crisis (NHLP)
- COVID-19 Emergency Tenant Protections Map
- Resources for Boston-area renters during the coronavirus pandemic
- WBUR: Resources to Help Pay your Rent or Mortgage
- City Life / Vida Urbana
- Domestic Violence: Casa Myrna
- Cambridge Community Center: Covid-19 Resources for our Families and Community Members
- United Way: Covid-19 Family Support Fund
- Greater Boston Food Bank: Covid-19
- The Boston Foundation: Local Coronavirus Response Funds