Transfer Students, Newly-admitted Students, and ANY other late housing applicants
Not sure if which housing is right for you? Take our free and anonymous Housing Quiz!
Interested in living in the HLS dorms? Please see below to apply. (Please note that HLS Housing is for individual students only–we are unable to accommodate partners, children, or pets)
Room Availability: Please note that room availability is posted in the online housing portal. You will be able to shop and select from the available inventory after applying for housing. Our available inventory can only be seen by after submitting an HLS Housing Application.
Please Read Over All Steps Below BEFORE Applying
If you have been admitted to HLS after the Room Selection Dates have passed (or are a returning student who is now deciding to live on campus), please follow these steps to apply for HLS Housing:
1. Log onto HAHLS and submit your HLS Housing Application
2. Follow through with the application as far as you can, until the site tells you that you that you cannot proceed because you do not have a room selection timeslot. You will receive an e-mail confirmation that we received your housing application.
3. **Within 2 business days, you will receive an e-mail from HLS Housing letting you know that you are now able to participate in Room Selection. Additional instructions on how to select a space will be included in your e-mail.**
4. If there are no spaces available when you begin shopping for a room, or you are not interested in any of the available rooms, please take advantage of the waitlist tool.
5. Please note that Harvard University Housing is a separate system and has a separate housing application. You are welcome to submit applications for both housing systems! There is no fee or penalty to submit or to cancel an application before a housing contract/lease is signed.