Why Live On Campus?
Living on campus at Harvard Law School has tremendous benefits for students, including:
- Close proximity to campus
- Tight-knit community
- Great way to meet HLS students from different sections, years, and programs
- Room agreement/apartment lease based on the HLS academic calendar
- On-site laundry rooms
- All utilities included
- No security deposit
- Online room selection; no need to visit Boston to house hunt
- Fully furnished rooms and apartments
We Are HLS Housing
HLS Resident Breakdown
Approximately 22% of all HLS students live on-campus at HLS Housing. Below is the student classification breakdown based on occupancy Spring 2023.
|Student Classification||% of Occupancy|
|J.D. 2L and 3L||24%|
|Other (S.J.D., Exchange, Non-degree)||2%|
Harvard Law School’s housing varies in style, amenities, and price depending on the residence hall or apartment building you choose. Be sure to review ALL your options before choosing a room.