rfelicetti at sjd.law.harvard.edu
Corporate Governance, Capital Markets and Banking System: Towards A More Sustainable Economy?
Fields of Research and Supervisors
- Corporate Law Theory with Professor Jesse M. Fried, Harvard Law School, Principal Faculty Supervisor
- Corporate Law and Capital Markets with Professor Lucian A. Bebchuk, Harvard Law School, Faculty Supervisor
- Corporate Governance with Professor Mark J. Roe, Harvard Law School, Faculty Supervisor
- Financial Regulation and Macro-economic Stability with Professor Daniel K. Tarullo, Harvard Law School, Faculty Supervisor
Additional Research Interests
- Economic Analysis of Law
- Monetary Policy
- Harvard Law School, S.J.D. Candidate 2020 – Present
- Harvard Law School, LL.M. 2020 (requirements fulfilled, degree waived)
- LUISS Guido Carli University, Ph.D. Candidate 2017 – Present
- LUISS Guido Carli University, LL.B. & LL.M. (five-year combined degree) 2016
Academic Appointments and Fellowships
- Harvard Law School, 2019-2020, Professor Mark J. Roe, Research Assistant in Corporate Governance
- LUISS University, 2016-Present, Professor Gian Domenico Mosco, Teaching Assistant in Corporate Law and Advanced Corporate Law
- Harvard Law School, 2019-2020, Gammon Fellowship (for the Harvard LL.M.)
- LUISS DREAM (LUISS University), 2017-2018, Research Assistant on Publicly Listed Companies
- LUISS University and Sammarinese Banking Association, 2016-2017, Research Assistant on Non-performing Loans
- Felicetti & A. Rizzello, Financing sustainability: economic and legal implications, Contemporary Issues in Sustainable Finance (Mario La Torre & Helen Chiappini eds. 2020)
- Felicetti, The new Italian cooperative banking “group”: a case of unsolved tensions with corporate governance principles and scarce attention to national interests?, 2 Banca Impresa e Società 249 (2020) (original title in Italian: Il “gruppo” bancario cooperativo alla luce dei recenti sviluppi: un caso di tensioni irrisolte con i principi di corporate governance e di scarsa attenzione agli interessi nazionali?)
- Felicetti, Social Enterprises in the other jurisdictions, 1 Analisi Giuridica dell’Economia (AGE) 221 (2018) (original title in Italian: L’Impresa sociale negli altri ordinamenti).
- Felicetti, Comments to Articles 18, 19, 20, 24 and 25 of the Law on state-owned enterprises, Commentary on Legislative Decree 19 August 2016, no. 175 (Caringella F., Bottega D. & Ciaralli F. eds., 2018).
- Felicetti, Halfway between profit and non-profit. Where are we going?, 1 LUISS L. REV. 69 (2018).
- Fulbright Scholarship for the Harvard LL.M.
- Ermenegildo-Zegna Founder’s Scholarship for the Harvard LL.M.
- Prizes and Awards:
- Victor Brudney Prize (2020) for Explaining Index Funds Puzzling Environmental and Social Voting Behavior
- Amici della LUISS Prize for ranking among the top five admitted candidates to the LUISS Ph.D. (2017)
- Academic Board Recognition for Excellence (“Speciale Menzione” in Italian) (2016)
- Languages: English, Italian, French
- Professional Memberships: Qualified to practice as lawyer in Italy (inactive)
Last Updated: April 20, 2020