Residential students should submit all maintenance requests directly to the Facilities Management Office.
To report a non-urgent request:
- Call the Facilities Office at 617-495-5521
- Visit the office in-person on the 1st Floor of Holmes Hall
- E-mail FACMGMT@law.harvard.edu (e-mails are only checked weekdays, 9am-5pm)
To report an immediate emergency request:
- Call the Facilities Office at 617-495-5521 (you will be prompted to press “0” if you are calling outside of normal business hours).
- Facilities Staff can be reached via phone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
DO NOT SEND AN E-MAIL. E-mails (including those marked as “urgent”) are not monitored outside of business hours and should expect a reply within 1-2 business days.
Please make sure you are specific with your request, as well as the building and room number you are referring to. If you are calling in an urgent request, please be prepared to remain in your room so staff can respond immediately to assist you.
Throughout the academic year, Facilities Management may need to make improvements to fixtures, appliances, building controls, etc for the purposes of energy conservation. Changes may include, but are not limited to, improvements to showerheads, plumbing, lighting, thermostats, and thermostat instructions. Should these projects take place, residents will be informed in advance of changes, and an effort will be made to minimize disruption.