Besides the three letters of recommendation for a Fulbright (preferably 2 of the 3 from HLS Faculty), you will need a Letter of Affiliation from the host country (faculty/NGO), a language form from someone who has taught the host’s official language, and a Campus Evaluation (discuss with Judy Murciano in a fellowship advising appointment or during drop-in office hours). Submit your drafts for review well in advance of the internal deadline.

Tags: Fellowship Tips, Public Interest