- Professionalism Primer
- Dressing for Interviews, Receptions, and Work
- From Student to Associate: Navigating the Transition
- Law Firm Economics
- Understand Your Law Firm’s Business Model
- Understand Performance Evaluations
- Information for 3Ls
- Overview of Bar Admission (DOS)
- Practising Law Institute (Patent Bar information)
- Review the National Conference of Bar Examiners’ (NCBE) Bar Admissions Guide
- Register for the Multistate Professional Responsibility Examination (MPRE)
- Consider requirements specific to the jurisdiction where you expect to practice
- Review graduation requirements
- Hotshot Legal uses short videos to teach a range of legal and business topics. The videos provide simple explanations of complex concepts. Topics include Accounting & Finance, M&A Basics, Excel & Data Analysis, and Venture Financing, and new content is continually added.
- Prepare to Practice program by LexisNexis. This tutorial is design to help students master some of the practical skills you need to arrive practice ready on day one.
- Developing the Professional Lawyer – Student Tip Videos. Created by the National Association for Law Placement, these interactive e-learning modules are a simple way to help you focus on some of the core elements of professionalism.
Podcasts and Videos
|Real World Orientation in the time of Covid-19||Video|
|Summer Success in a Remote Setting||Video|
|How a Law Firm is Run and Why it Matters to You|
Julie Jones, Chair of Ropes and Gray
|How a Law Firm is Run and Why it Matters to you|
Kevyn Orr, Partner-in-Charge Washington, Jones Day