What System Do I Use?
|What am I trying to do?||What system do I use?|
|Set up a new vendor or search for an existing vendor||Buy-to-Pay Supplier Portal|
|Pay invoices||Oracle > select “HRVD^IProcurement”|
|Reimburse non-employees||Oracle > select “HRVD^IProcurement”|
|Make payment to Corporate (Travel) Card||Concur|
|Review and reconcile my PCard||Oracle > select “HRVD^PCard^Reviewer”|
|Order supplies, etc.||Oracle > select “HRVD^IProcurement”|
How to Access IProcurement in Oracle
Login to Harvard Financial Applications Menu
Access to Oracle, B2P (Buy-to-Pay), PeopleSoft, Concur and HART
Choose actions from the IProcurement Page in Oracle
Use this Oracle menu option for invoices, ordering from the HCOM Marketplace, and Non-employee Reimbursements.
The IProcurement page includes the following tabs:
- Requisitions shows you your own Requests and has a search function for all requisitions.
- Receiving is a necessary step if the vendor uses Purchase Orders or if you check off that you must confirm receipt of the item(s) purchased before a check can be cut. If you get email from Accounts Payable saying you have not “received” something, click the Receiving tab and “receive” it.
- Payment Request is where you initiate your transactions, for both invoices and Non-employee Reimbursements.
- Marketplace/HCOM takes you to our preferred vendor pages, such as W.B. Mason.
- In the upper right corner, you can click on Shopping Cart and see invoices or reimbursements you have already placed there.