If you would like to join one of the clinics below, please email us as soon as possible.
Any open seats will be awarded on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Environmental Law and Policy Clinic – taken with “Environmental Law and Policy Clinical Seminar.”
- Federal Tax Clinic – taken with “Federal Tax Clinical Seminar.”
- Food Law and Policy Clinic – taken with “Food Law and Policy.”
- Health Law and Policy Clinic – taken with “Public Health Law and Policy.”
- Housing Law Clinic – taken with “Housing Law Clinical Workshop.”
- Veterans Law and Disability Benefits Clinic – taken with “Veterans Law and Disability Benefits Clinical Seminar.”
Please Note: The drop deadline has now passed for all spring clinics. If you are enrolled in another spring clinic, you may not drop that clinic without receiving a “WD” (withdrawal) notation.
Filed in: Clinical Announcements
Contact Office of Clinical and Pro Bono Programs