If you have questions or concerns about your summer job search, please make an appointment or visit our daily drop-in office hours. Advisers are available to help with whatever job search questions you may be facing, especially if you:
- Have not yet begun your search and are unsure about how to begin the process;
- Need help identifying more organizations to apply for;
- Are unsure if you have enough pending applications;
- Are unsure of how to follow up on your current applications;
- Are unsure about how to prepare for an interview, or are worried you may have trouble interviewing; or
- Are trying to decide between offers.
As always, please email us if you are having trouble finding an opening.
Tags: Public Interest