Each year public interest and government employers take advantage of the opportunity to interview students from ABA-accredited Massachusetts law schools for summer and permanent positions through the Massachusetts Law School Consortium (MLSC) Job Fairs (the Fall & Winter Government/Public Interest Programs): one for the fall, and another for the winter. The interviews for the winter program will be conducted virtually on January 25 & 26, 2024.
This program is open to ALL JD students (including 1Ls). 1Ls do not have to wait until December 1 to submit applications through this program.
If you are interested in securing a public interest position for this summer or beyond, take advantage and participate in the MLSC Interview Program! Here are the key dates:
- November 6, 12:00 PM – Student bidding opens for virtual interviews and resume collection
- December 5, 12:00 PM – Student bidding closes for virtual interviews and resume collection
- January 8, 12:00 PM – Students will be able to log-in to the MLSC Symplicity site and view their interviews
- January 19, 12:00 PM – Deadline for students to sign up for interviews
- January 25 & 26 – Virtual Interviews
Learn more about the program, including how to participate, by going to OPIA’s MLSC webpage and follow the instructions on how to submit applications.