OCS Closure and Return to Campus Notice
The Office of Career Services is operating on campus. We are offering in-person and virtual appointments and services. Visit Contact Information and Directions for more information.
Not feeling well? Help keep HLS healthy by staying home. Contact OCS at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (617) 495-3119. We’re happy to help you switch your appointment to Zoom or help you access our services virtually.
What is EIP?
What is EIP?
Most 2L summer associate hiring is facilitated through our extensive recruiting program known as the Early Interview Program and EIP Preview (collectively, EIP).
EIP for the Class of 2024
The Early Interview Program will take place virtually from Monday, August 1 to Friday, August 5, 2022. We anticipate over 400 employers will participate and interview primarily 2Ls for summer positions and some 3Ls for full-time positions following graduation. 2L students may also choose to participate in EIP Preview and submit their resume and transcript through OCS to up to five EIP participating firms of their choosing in mid-June.
Introduction to EIP
- How EIP Fits Into Your Career Goals
- How Does Law Firm Hiring and EIP Work?
- Early Interview Program (EIP) FAQs
- Recruiting and Interview Program Policies for Students
- Message to Students: Your 1L Summer Job Search and 2L Private and Public Sector Recruiting
- EIP Orientation: Essentials You Need to Know