March 16 Update:
Interview dates for the 2020 Early Interview Program (EIP) will be delayed (previously planned for release on March 16). OCS will be contacting everyone when EIP dates are released and available to view in Symplicity.
To access your organization’s interview date(s)
- Log in to Symplicity.
- Select the [OCI] tab followed by the [Confirmed Schedules] sub-tab where you will see your organization’s interview date(s).
- Click the date to view detailed information about each interview schedule.
- To make changes to your interview schedule(s), please use the [Request Schedule Changes & Questions] tab.
If your interview date does not appear in Symplicity on March 16 after 12 noon, please contact us at email@example.com to discuss the status of your registration.
Please note: Given the size of our recruitment program, and the goal of equitably rotating employer interview dates each year, we ask that you limit requests to change your interview date and understand that we may not be able to honor date change requests.
Charles Hotel Reservations
Charles Hotel Reservations
All EIP interviews will take place at The Charles Hotel. After confirming your organization’s EIP interview date, please take the following steps:
- Complete the Charles Hotel Room Reservation Form online by March 30, 2020 to reserve your organization’s interview room(s) and, if desired, a hospitality suite and sleeping rooms (subject to the hotel’s availability).
- If you have any questions regarding interview, hospitality, or sleeping room requests, please contact Heidi Bergos, The Charles Hotel Recruiting Director, or Nicole Martins, Recruiting Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We strongly encourage you to book only as many interview and sleeping rooms as you reasonably expect your organization will need. Please do not over-book with the expectation that you will be able to reduce your interview room block as EIP approaches.
- All interview room requests that correspond to schedules approved by OCS are guaranteed.
- Interview room(s) at the Charles Hotel can only be used for interviews; interview rooms cannot be used as a sleeping space. Interview rooms will be available from 8 am to 6 pm on the day of your organization’s interviews.
- Requests for hospitality suites and sleeping rooms will be confirmed by the Charles Hotel at the beginning of June, and are subject to availability.
- If you prefer to reserve sleeping accommodations at a venue other than the Charles Hotel, please see the Alternative Accommodations section below.
If you are unable to secure sleeping rooms at The Charles Hotel or prefer to explore other options, please consider the list below. The hotels are listed in order of proximity to the Charles Hotel, where EIP interviews will take place.