Registration Opens: Week of February 5, 2018
Priority Registration Deadline: February 27, 2018
Final Registration Deadline: June 29, 2018
Provided that your organization’s registration is complete by February 27, you will be notified of your interview date on March 12. Hotel reservation instructions will be provided at the time that your organization’s interview date is released.
How To Register
Step One: Review Your Account Information
- Select [Account] from the left side navigation in Symplicity.
- Review your account information.
- Correct inaccuracies and complete all required fields.
- Click [Submit].
Please provide information about offers extended to and accepted by Summer Associates from Harvard Law.
- In Symplicity, select [OCI] from the left side navigation, followed by the [Feedback] sub-tab.
- In the [Summer Program Feedback] tab, select [SUM 2017] to report feedback for every HLS student who participated in your organization’s 2017 summer program. Further instructions are provided in Symplicity.
- Submit your Summer Program Outcome information by clicking [Finalize]. Once submitted, you will be unable to change or add feedback information. Please contact us if you need to make adjustments to the information you provide.
Step Three: Report 2017 OCI Feedback
- In Symplicity, select the [OCI Feedback] tab followed by “EIP 2017 On-Campus Interviews“.
- Report feedback for every HLS student who interviewed with your organization last year. Further instructions are available on the “Feedback” page in Symplicity.
Please note: If more than one office participates in our program, all offices must submit feedback data before you receive your interview date.
- When complete, click [Finalize]. Once you submit your information you will be unable to change or add feedback information through Symplicity. Please contact us if you need to make adjustments to the information you provide.
Step Four: Submit Your Schedule Request
- From the [OCI] tab, select the [Schedule Request] sub-tab.
- Click the red [Request A Schedule] button at the bottom of the page.
- Select the appropriate recruitment program from the [Session] drop-down menu.
- Complete all required fields and submit your request. You will receive an email confirmation containing the details of your request.
- If your organization is a law firm, complete the EIP 2018 Law Firm survey. One survey submission per firm is acceptable unless responses vary by office.
- Repeat the above steps to submit additional schedule requests.
Step Five: Complete the Pro Bono Section of the NALP Form
NALP member employers should complete the Pro Bono section of their NALP Directory of Legal Employers form by June 1, 2018.
For assistance please contact us at email@example.com.