Registration Opens: Week of February 11, 2019
Priority Registration Deadline: March 5, 2019
Final Registration Deadline: June 28, 2019
Provided that your organization’s registration is complete by March 5, you will be notified of your interview date on March 18. Hotel reservation instructions will be provided at the time that your organization’s interview date is released.
How To Register
Please provide information about offers extended to and accepted by Summer Associates from Harvard Law.
- In Symplicity, select [OCI] from the left side navigation, followed by the [Feedback] sub-tab.
- In the [Summer Program Feedback] tab, select [SUM 2018] to report feedback for every HLS student who participated in your organization’s 2018 summer program. Further instructions are provided in Symplicity.
- Submit your Summer Program Outcome information by clicking [Finalize]. Once submitted, you will be unable to change or add feedback information. Please contact us if you need to make adjustments to the information you provide.
Step TWO: Report 2018 OCI Feedback
- In Symplicity, select the [OCI Feedback] tab followed by “EIP 2018 On-Campus Interviews”.
- Report feedback for every HLS student who interviewed with your organization last year. Further instructions are available on the “Feedback” page in Symplicity.
Please note: If more than one office participates in our program, all offices must submit feedback data before you receive your interview date.
- When complete, click [Finalize]. Once you submit your information you will be unable to change or add feedback information through Symplicity. Please contact us if you need to make adjustments to the information you provide.
Step THREE: Submit Your Schedule Request
- From the [OCI] tab, select the [Schedule Request] sub-tab.
- Click the red [Request A Schedule] button at the bottom of the page.
- Select the appropriate recruitment program from the [Session] drop-down menu.
- Complete all required fields and submit your request. You will receive an email confirmation containing the details of your request.
- Repeat the above steps to submit additional schedule requests.
Step Four: COMPLETE the registration SuRVEY
- If your organization is a law firm, complete the EIP 2019 Employer Registration Survey (required part of registration in order to receive your interview date). One survey submission per firm is acceptable unless responses vary by office.
For assistance please contact us at email@example.com.