You can begin familiarizing yourself with the University ePerformance system by using the training resources available online in the training portal. Additionally, you are welcome to utilize the various instructions and tools provided below.
Instructions for Employees and Managers
The below instructions are intended to assist you with navigating the ePerformance process in PeopleSoft.
Tools and Resources
These forms are available to assist managers and employees in preparing for individual performance feedback discussions.
The Performance Review and Discussion Preparation Tool is an optional form that all staff members (including managerial staff) may use to prepare for their performance discussion with their manager. Use this preparation tool to:
- Identify any changes to your job duties during the review period;
- Review accomplishments and achievement of goals;
- Draft a brief set of questions for reference in your performance discussion; and
- Prepare proposed development goals.
The Staff Self-Assessment Checklist provides a framework to prepare for the performance development documentation process. Use this checklist to:
- Plan how you will gather preliminary information
- Draft your Preparation Tool and your proposed development plan
- Prepare for the actual performance discussion
The ePerformance Rating Scales document will assist you with identifying:
- Overall Performance Ratings
- Goals Ratings
- Competencies Ratings
- Direct Report Ratings (Managers Only)
We are here to help!
Find your department’s HR representative if you have any questions or need assistance with the Performance Management process.