The Office of Clinical and Pro Bono Programs has sponsored the following events to help you choose a clinic that fits your interests and answer logistical questions about the registration process. As a friendly reminder, Clinical Registration begins April 1st at 9 am and ends April 2nd at 5 pm. Results will be available on Monday, April 6th. For more detailed information please visit our Clinical Registration page.
For more personalized advising and most up-to-date information you can schedule an advising appointment with one of the OCP advisers. You can also stop by the Office of Clinical and Pro Bono Programs in WCC 3085 during student walk-in hours, which are held every Friday from 1 – 3 pm.
Clinical Registration Events
Clinical Fair: All clinics and externships will be available to talk to students.
Wed. March 25
6 – 8 pm | Milstein ABC
Refreshments will be served.
The final week of ClinicTalks will consist of the following sessions:
- Externship Clinics | Mon. March 23 | WCC 3019 | 12 – 1 pm
- International Human Rights Clinic | Mon. March 23 | WCC 3034 | 12 – 1 pm
- Supreme Court Litigation Clinic | Tue. March 24 | Milstein East A | 12 – 1 pm
- Government Lawyer: Semester in Washington D.C. Clinic | Wed. March 25 | Milstein West A | 12 – 1 pm
- NEW: Public Education Policy and Consulting Clinic | WCC 3036 | 2:30 – 3:30
- Criminal Justice Institute | Thur. March 26 | WCC 4059 | 12 – 12:45 pm
- Emmett Environmental Law and Policy Clinic | Fri. March 27 | WCC 3034 | 12:15 – 1 pm
If you have missed previous ClinicTalks, you can listen to the recorded sessions here.
Web-Chats: Ask us questions about clinical registration in real time! Click here to join the discussions. Online sessions will be held on the following dates:
- March 26 | 2 – 3 pm
- March 31 | 2 – 3 pm
- April 1 | 11 am – 12 pm
- April 1 | 5 – 6 pm
- April 2 | 11 am – 12 pm
- April 2 | 2 – 3 pm