Your browser does not support JavaScript


Need to Fax Job Materials or Reserve a Space for an Interview?

We offer phone, office space, and fax access for students who need to conduct interviews or submit application materials for public interest positions. Please stop by our office or call (617) 495-3108 to make an appointment for these services. With our limited office space, several days advance notice is necessary for phone or office space access!

The Office of Career Services can help facilitate videoconferencing.

Need Volunteer and Verification Forms Signed?

OPIA can sign certain volunteer and verification forms needed for summer internships, typically for federal government offices or government agencies abroad. Please bring all completed paperwork to OPIA for review.

Non-OPIA Services

Non-OPIA Services

Clerkship advising

Domestic judicial clerkship advising is handled by the Office of Career Services.

Summer public interest funding forms

All SPIF Paperwork goes to Student Financial Services, WCC 5027.


Students in need of fingerprinting for security clearances should visit HUPD at 1033 Massachusetts Avenue.


Several staff members in the Dean of Students Office, WCC 3039, are certified notaries.