OPIA’s specialty guides provide an in-depth look into many fields of public interest law. You will find a comprehensive listing of our guides on our general Career and Specialty Guides section of our website. Below are some of the guides you might find particularly useful as you look further into public interest law and opportunities for LLMs within the public sector.
- Citizenship Guide: Information on Hiring for Non-U.S. Citizens (updated in 2011)
- Insider’s Guide to Writing A Successful Fellowship Application (updated in 2014)
- International Development Guide (updated in 2011)
- International Resources at HLS (updated in 2013)
- United Nations Jobs and Internships – Insider’s Guide (updated in 2013)