August 27, 2020: EIP 2021 will take place remotely from Tuesday, January 12 to Friday, January 15, 2021. Read the Message to Employers: January 2021 EIP update
The Office of Career Services is open, and we are presently operating in a remote work environment. If you would like to contact a staff member, please visit the staff directory. You can also send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org and it will be routed to the appropriate person.
What Is EIP?
What Is EIP?
HLS’s Early Interview Program (“EIP”) is the largest law school recruitment program in the country geared toward private sector employment. Participating employers primarily interview 2Ls for summer positions and some 3Ls for full-time positions following graduation.
The 2021 program will take place virtually Tuesday, January 12 – Friday, January 15.
2021 Program Details
- Message to Employers: January 2021 EIP update from Harvard Law School
- Fall 2020 Employer Engagement Opportunities
- Overview and Important Dates (forthcoming)
- Resume Collections (forthcoming)
- EIP Sponsorship (forthcoming)
- Correspondence Log
- Schedule Confirmation (forthcoming)
- Preparing for Your Interview Day (forthcoming)
Harvard Law School’s Early Interview Program (“EIP”) provides employers with an unparalleled opportunity to recruit second and third year students at Harvard Law School.
Early Interview Program 2021
Our signature interview program, EIP Week, will take place virtually Tuesday, January 12 – Friday, January 15. During this four-day period employers will primarily interview 2Ls for their summer programs and some 3Ls for full-time jobs after graduation.
Changes to our Employer Recruiting Policies
In addition, we have revised our Employer Recruiting Policies and Guidelines. Some highlights include:
- Reducing the offer period from 28 to 21 days;
- Adding a 14-day offer period for offices with summer programs of fewer than 10 students; and
- Reducing the number of offers a student can hold open from five to three.
We believe that these policy changes will result in an improved recruiting process that is more effective, transparent, and equitable for all participants.
Watch for additional information on updating your EIP registration and for opportunities on how to showcase your firm and to meet our students before EIP.