We recognize there is a high level of uncertainty specific to financial and employment matters due to the COVID-19 crisis. In response SFS has developed several temporary policies for both the summer of 2020 and the 2020-2021 academic year. Below you can find information on these policies as well as frequently asked questions for the three programs administered by the SFS Office. We have additionally included a link to the Fall 2020 Leave of Absence Considerations Page.
For additional information please refer to the HLS Fall Term 2020 Frequently Asked Questions page.
If you have any additional questions please reach out to the SFS team directly.
- The SFS team is fully remote, however we are available Monday – Friday from 9am until 5pm (EDT). Our office is closed on all US federal holidays.
- The financial aid group is available for incoming calls between 10am and 2pm (EDT) – 617-495-4606
- The LIPP/SPIF group is available for incoming calls 9:30-11:30am and 1:30-3:30pm (EDT) – 617-495-0643
- We will continue to check email throughout the business day
- Access to physical mail is limited; please email to discuss options before mailing anything to our office