Financial Aid Program policies are set by a Financial Aid Committee consisting of representatives from the faculty, student body, and administration. The staff of Student Financial Services implements these policies under the general direction of the Assistant Dean for Student Financial Services. All aid programs described in this web site depend on the availability and allocation of funds to support them. The Law School reserves the right to change the terms and guidelines for the various aid programs at any time in order to make the best use of funds available.
Members of the Financial Aid Committee for the 2020-21 academic year are:
- Isabel Patkowski, J.D. ’21
- Ross Hildabrand, J.D. ’22
- Mina Kalu-Ezikpe, J.D. ’23
- Louis Kaplow, Finn M.W. Caspersen and Household International Professor of Law and Economics
- Katie McGrath, Associate Dean and Chief Financial Officer
- J.D. Student Financial Services professional staff members, as needed according to areas of expertise