9:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Friday.
OCS Holiday Closings
The office is closed for the following upcoming public holidays:
- New Year’s Day – Tuesday, Jan. 1, 2019
- Martin Luther King, Jr.’s Birthday – Monday, Jan. 21
- Presidents’ Day – Monday, Feb. 18
- Memorial Day – Monday, May 27
- Independence Day – Thursday, July 4
- Labor Day – Monday, Sept. 2
- Columbus Day (Federal) / Indigenous Peoples’ Day (City of Cambridge) – Monday, Oct. 14
- Veterans Day – Monday, Nov. 11
- Thanksgiving – Thursday, Nov. 28
- Friday after Thanksgiving – Friday, Nov. 29
- Christmas Eve 1/2 day – Tuesday, Dec. 24
- Christmas Day – Wednesday, Dec. 25
- Winter Recess – Dec. 26 to Dec. 31
The Harvard Law School campus is a 10 minute walk from the Harvard Square Red Line MBTA stop.
The closest garage is located at 10 Everett Street. There are also numerous parking garages located in Harvard Square, which is a 10 minute walk from the Law School.
To request a visitor’s parking permit:
- Visit the Harvard Visitor Parking Permit Online Purchase System
- Select “Visitor”
- Enter your username and password (if you are already registered in the system) or choose “Click Here to Register”
- The law school’s four-digit department code is 1006 or (7700 default code)
If you are a guest for a Career Services program, please contact our office at 617-495-3119 at least 48 hours in advance of your visit and we will assist you in obtaining a parking permit.
- Ambassador Brattle: 617-492-1100
- Yellow Cab: 617-547-3000
- Cambridge Cab: 617-498-0006
- Checker Cab: 617-497-9000