Use these instructions to configure your iOS device for Clinical Office 365. ITS recommends that you use Microsoft Outlook for iOS, but any email app can be used.
- Open the Outlook mail app. If this is your first time opening the app, it will prompt you to add an account.
- If it is not your first time:
- Tap the menu icon the upper left corner
- Tap Settings
> Add Account > Add Email Account
- Type your full email address, then tap Add Account
- Note: You may be asked to enter additional information
- If you are asked to select your email provider, select Office 365
- If you are asked to enter your username, enter your primary email address
- If you are asked to enter your password, enter the password you set up for your clinical email account
- If you are asked to enter your Exchange Server, enter outlook.office365.com
- If it asks for SSL, check both of the SSL options
- Tap Next
- When prompted, enter your email account password and tap Sign In
- If prompted, yap Yes or Allow to give Outlook permission to sync your calendar, contacts, etc.
- Swipe through the intro and you’re now ready to use Outlook for iOS!