Use these instructions to configure your Android device for Clinical Office 365. ITS recommends that you use Microsoft Outlook for Android, but any Android email app can be used.
Note: These instructions generally apply to any model Android, though some menu options and screen views may differ slightly.
- From the Settings menu, select Accounts (this application may be named Accounts & Sync on some versions of Android) then Add Account
- Select Outlook (or your preferred email app)
- Add your email address and, when prompted, enter your password (Note: This is the password you setup when your account was created. It is not the same password as your student email account.)
- Outlook should automatically pull all server information and create your profile. If it doesn’t please enter the following account information:
- Domain\Username: Your primary email address. (If Domain and Username are separate text boxes in your version of Android, leave the Domain box blank and enter your full email address in the Username box.)
- Password: Enter the password you set up for your clinical email account
- Exchange Server: outlook.office365.com\
- Check both of the SSL options
- Tap Next
- Once your device has verified your account with Office 365, you may be prompted to make some security changes to your phone. If you do not want to make these changes, you can always use Outlook on the Web (https://login.microsoftonline.com). If you have any questions about these security changes, please see our Clinical Email System Policy page.
- Tap Done to complete setup