A redundant, high-availability wireless network is available in all HLS buildings. Available wireless networks: Harvard Secure wireless network, the preferred option when on-campus, or the eduroam wireless network. Devices that do not support secure wireless access may be connected to the Harvard University wireless network. As this wireless network does not provide encryption and may result in the exposure of sensitive data, it should be used only as a last resort.
Faculty, Staff, Students, and HLS Guests
Standard Service Features
- 802.11 (a, b, g, n, ac) are supported
- Unencrypted data exchange
- Wireless Capable Device
- All wireless network cards must be registered in the Harvard Network Database. ITS can register them or users can register them here: https://wifi.harvard.edu. ITS will automatically register wireless cards in devices we setup for faculty and staff as part of our standard hardware support services.
Using This Service
Get this service
ITS can register wireless network cards or users can register them here: https://wifi.harvard.edu
Contact the ITS Service Desk
- Phone: 617-495-0722
- Online: HLS Administrative Services Hub
- Walk in: WCC B020 or B037