Provides a separate and secure environment for conducting work related to the Clinical Programs where sensitive/confidential client information is accessed, stored, and managed.
Clinical Faculty, Staff, and Students with HLS_Clinical accounts
- Access to clinical network shares
- Access to clinical software licensed for your specific clinic
- Access to clinical printers
- Microsoft Remote Desktop must be installed on the computer
- Users will need their Clinical Account user id and password to log on to VDIClinics
- Example Username: hls_clinical\jharvard.jd22
- You must log into the VDIClinics even if you are using a lab PC in the clinic
- Do not save sensitive work or documents to the desktop. Confidential case files and case related documents should not be left on the desktop where they could be viewed by anyone walking by.
Using This Service
Get this serviceVDIClinics Remote Desktop
Contact the ITS Service Desk
- Phone: 617-495-0722
- Online: HLS Administrative Services Hub
- Walk in: WCC B020 or B037