ITS provides consulting services for business application implementations, including business process analysis, software procurement, application configuration and customization, project management, training, and product maintenance.
Faculty and Staff
Oversight and guidance for project life cycle, from requirements to release into production environment:
- Business process analysis
- User story/backlog generation based on business requirements
- Software procurement and customization
- Bugfixes and upgrades of existing software products
- End user training
- Release of product and customizations to live environment
Using This Service
Get this service
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to start the process.
Contact the ITS Service Desk
- Phone: 617-495-0722
- Online: HLS Administrative Services Hub
- Walk in: WCC B020 or B037
8:30AM – 5:30PM, Monday – Friday
Consulting at no cost, Software cost is dependent on project
The consulting service has no compliance requirements, however guidance on specific projects may have regulatory implications.