Mailing lists are customized email discussion / announcement lists that can be used to distribute email to a group of people via a single email address.
Faculty, Staff, and Students
- List subscription management and administration available via web interface
- Per-list privacy features, such as closed-subscriptions, private membership rosters, and sender-based posting rules
Multiple list owners and moderators are possible
- HLS email account
- Internet access
- HLS Me (LDAP) account name and HarvardKey password to request a new list and administer lists
Using This Service
Get this service
Contact the ITS Service Desk
- Phone: 617-495-0722
- Online: HLS Administrative Services Hub
- Walk in: WCC B020 or B037
Free to all Faculty and Staff. Free to students and student groups after approval by the Dean of Students Office.
As with email, sensitive data should not be sent through mailing lists.