ITS works with all new HLS faculty and staff to provide accounts and equipment, as well as ensure they are familiar with HLS technology and how to get IT help.
Faculty and Staff
- New or reprovisioned computer placement
- Specialized software and printer installation
- Group orientation for all new staff
- One-on-one orientation for all new faculty
Using This Service
Get this service
Hiring managers should fill out the ITS Onboarding Form as early as possible to ensure that requested accounts, phones, and equipment are deployed for employee’s start date. For further details on the onboarding process for different types of employees, please see Account Request Process and Policies. Note: ITS will need to receive this form 5 business days in advance of start date, otherwise temporary accommodations will be provided.
ITS offers a weekly orientation on Mondays from 10:30 – 11:30 AM in WCC B024. Topics covered in the orientation will include claiming a HarvardKey, syncing passwords, setting up Duo, accessing Outlook and OneDrive, connecting to printers, using VPN, and setting up speed dials, with additional time for questions.
New faculty will continue to receive a one-on-one orientation from ITS staff.
Contact the ITS Service Desk
- Phone: 617-495-0722
- Online: HLS Administrative Services Hub
- Walk in: WCC B020 or B037
8:30AM – 5:30PM, Monday – Friday
- Some departments may have to pay for new computer equipment
- Costs of any non-standard software