The Case Studies Program publishes and distributes experiential materials developed by HLS faculty for HLS courses, and encourages adoption of the case study method. Our classroom materials expose students to real-world problems, have a strong discussion component, and encourage hands-on learning and problem solving through a variety of exercises. The Case Studies staff provides end-to-end support for case-related needs.
Faculty, Staff, and Students
- Identify materials in our catalog suited for a course
- Brainstorm and plan new materials and topics
- Train and advise new case writers and research assistants
- Develop lesson plans that incorporate case studies
- Consult with faculty on student engagement and the case study method
- Obtain permissions from case study subjects, student authors, and other sources
- Edit and format materials for online publication
To download materials, users must create a free account on the HLS Case Studies website. Educators and staff seeking free review copies and teaching materials will receive verified accounts (takes up to one business day to process).
Using This Service
Get this service
Go to the HLS Case Studies Website
- Phone: 617-500-1038
- Email: email@example.com
- 24-7 online access
- Support hours: 9:00am-5:00pm, Monday-Friday
Case studies and role plays range from $0.99 to $10 per person. Many case studies are free. Educators and staff are eligible for free review copies and teaching materials. Discount pricing may be available for HLS courses. Contact HLS Case Studies directly for more information.