Your browser does not support JavaScript

Below is a list of forms commonly used for financial applications. While not exhaustive, we hope you’ll find what you’re looking for. If you see something’s missing, let us know!

Vendor Set-up

  • W-9 – Required when setting up a non-HLS Employee / US Citizen as a vendor for reimbursement. Fax to Vendor Hotline at 5-3600 after submitting your vendor request
  • Zip+Four Look-Up – Required when entering a new vendor or adding a site to a vendor

Reimbursements + Citi Corporate Card + Purchasing Card

  • Employee Reimbursement Form – Required for reimbursements for employees and corporate card payments
  • Non-Employee Reimbursement Form – Required for reimbursements to non-employees (guest speakers, visitors, students)
  • HLS Meal Reporting Form – When seeking reimbursement or corporate card payment for business meals, as required per IRS reporting policy, use this form to report meal attendees and attach to the UEF
  • Missing Receipt Affidavit – Required for missing or inadequate (fax, copy) receipts on reimbursements, corporate card payments, and P-Card reconciliations
  • Wire Transfer Form – To wire reimbursement payments to a vendor, enclose this form with the web voucher (over $1000 ONLY)

Invoices + Payment Requests + Honorariums

  • Request for Honorarium, Refund or Payment in Lieu of Invoice Form – If you need to make a payment but cannot obtain an invoice, or need to pay an honorarium/grant or are refunding a vendor, use this form to create an invoice for the payment
  • Non-Standard Check Processing Form – To change invoice payment terms, claim a check for pick-up, mark it for special handling, or request emergency same-day service, use this form
  • Payment Request Enclosure Form – Include this form, an envelope addressed to the vendor and a copy of your enclosure if you need to send an application, registration form or other kind of enclosure with the payment
  • Bank Draft Authorization Form – To have the check cut in a foreign currency, enclose this form with the payment request
  • Wire Transfer Form – To wire a payment to a vendor, enclose this form with the payment request. Note the dollar threshold for US wires is +$1000; foreign wires are allowed at any dollar amount

Cash inflow + Credit Vouchers + Gifts

  • Credit Voucher Form – Cash and checks must be recorded on the Credit Voucher with the correct coding strings and must be typed. Please submit one CV form per type of note (i.e., one CV for US checks, one CV for cash, one for Canadian bank notes, etc.)
  • Gift Transmittal Form – For gifts to HLS, use this form and not a Credit Voucher – you may submit multiple checks per form

Research and Teaching Assistant Payroll

(See also the Student Payroll page for detailed information on payroll.)

  • I-9 – All students who are working for faculty as Research or Teaching Assistants must complete the I-9 form and supply required documentation within 3 business days of their hire
  • Form I-94 for International Students Only – required for employment – submit with I-9 and other immigration documents
  • W-4 for US Students – Annually required federal tax form for US students; submit with I-9
  • M-4 – Massachusetts’ W-4; If you claim the same number of exemptions for Massachusetts and US taxes, complete the US form W-4 only. If claiming EXEMPT, you must complete a Mass Form M-4
  • Direct Deposit Form – Use to set up direct deposit; attach a voided check
  • Research Assistant Set-up Form – supply an RA Set-up Form for each RA position you are applying for
  • Teaching Assistant Set-up Form – supply a TA Set-up Form for each TA position you are applying for
  • Research Assistant Time Sheet – time sheets are due to the HLS Financial Office by noon on Thursday for payment the following Friday
  • Teaching Assistant Time Sheet – for TAs being paid via weekly time sheets; time sheets are due to the HLS Financial Office by noon on Thursday for payment the following Friday