Financial policies are set and reviewed by members of the Student Financial Services Commitee, which includes members of the faculty and administration as well as current students.
Members of the Student Financial Services Committee for the 2021-22 academic year are:
- Ross Hildabrand, J.D. ’22
- Mina Kalu-Ezikpe, J.D. ’23
- Chinmay Pandit, J.D. ’24
- Louis Kaplow, Finn M.W. Caspersen and Household International Professor of Law and Economics
- Katie McGrath, Associate Dean and Chief Financial Officer
- J.D. Student Financial Services professional staff members, as needed according to areas of expertise