October 1, 2021
Girls Who Venture is looking for law student legal volunteers. Girls Who Venture explores and expands global knowledge on women entrepreneurship and the venture capital segment through education, research, knowledge dissemination, and facilitated collaboration, particularly in LAC and Africa. We run workshops with girls in these regions to provide them with an introduction to entrepreneurship and venture capital, and help connect them with speakers and leaders working in this space.
- Law Student Pro Bono Volunteer projects:
- Preparing hiring documents with robust legal considerations including conflicts of interest.
- Preparing Partnership documents with legal consideration. Reviewing existing partnership documents.
- Trademarks/Copyrights project: Our research reports need to have copyrights. We need to file a trademark.
- Consent documents working with minors
- Reviewing Bylaws
Flexible time commitment. Eligible for HLS pro bono credit.