To access Reserve Readings for a course using Canvas, use the Reserves List link in the left navigation. To manage the reserve readings for the course, use the Manage Reserves List link to the top right, which will open the Reserves List tool in a new tab. For technical assistance using the Library Reserve Reading List Tool, please contact the Teaching, Learning & Curriculum Group.
- It is best to submit course requests several weeks before the beginning of each semester.
- All items will not be immediately available for use in the reserves collection. It may take several weeks to receive books that must be ordered or recalled from patrons.
- For items readily available in the collection, please allow 1-2 working days processing time during peak reserve season.
- Materials may be added throughout the semester.
- At the end of the semester, materials will automatically be removed from course reserve. Library items will return to the collection and personal copies will be returned to the instructor’s delivery address or discarded.