This year’s Virtual Public Interest Interview Program (V-PIIP) will consist of remote interviews and resume collection. Virtual interviews will take place from September 12 – September 20, 2023. Applications for the program (both the virtual interviews and resume collection) must be submitted through Symplicity Career Services Management (CSM).
- Rising 3L (Class of 2024) and rising 2L (Class of 2025) students are eligible to participate.
- V-PIIP participating employers include government at all levels, non-profits, legal services organizations, some private public interest and plaintiffs’ law firms, and other public sector employers. Note: a handful of plaintiffs’ law firms choose to participate in EIP each year, so students interested in these types of firms should check both programs.
- Virtual Interviews – Bidding period from August 14 – August 21
- Before interviews are scheduled, employers will have a chance to review application materials and make selections between August 22 – August 31, 2023.
- Resume Collection – Bidding period from August 14 – September 8
- Resume collection employers will review applications and contact students at their discretion to schedule interviews.
Virtual Public Interest Interview Program (V-PIIP) Orientation Video
Watch the V-PIIP Orientation video to learn about the program.
V-PIIP Roadmap (PDF)
Review the V-PIIP Roadmap.
Step-by-Step Guide to V-PIIP Bidding in Symplicity CSM
Learn how different stages of the process work and when key actions need to be taken.
Best Practices for Working, Interviewing, and Networking Remotely
Review the best practices for interviewing remotely to help you prepare for V-PIIP.
Employers Recruiting Through V-PIIP
Get a snapshot of the employers recruiting through the program.
No current deadlines to display.