This year’s Virtual Public Interest Interview Program (V-PIIP) will consist of remote interviews and resume collection. Virtual interviews will take place from September 14 – September 23, 2022. Applications for the program (both the virtual interview programs and resume collection) must be submitted through the Symplicity Career Services Management (CSM).
- Rising 3L (Class of 2023) and rising 2L (Class of 2024) students are eligible to participate.
- V-PIIP participating employers consist of government, non-profit and other public sector employers.
- Virtual Program Interviews – Bidding period from August 15- August 22
- Before interviews are scheduled, employers will have a chance to review application materials and make selections between August 23 – August 31, 2022.
- Resume Collection – Bidding period from August 15 – September 8
- Resume collection employers will review applications and contact students at their discretion to schedule interviews.
No current deadlines to display.