The Office of Career Services has a dedicated room and equipment available for video conference interviews between the hours of 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM EST. Please note that requests should be submitted at least 3 business days in advance of the anticipated interview date with additional lead time given for international connections. This lead time is used by our staff to coordinate a test call in advance of the interview so as to limit connection disruptions during the interview.
Please follow the steps below to arrange a video conference interview:
Step 1: Coordinate the interview time and date between parties.
- When scheduling a time to interview a student, provide at least two time options, in the event that the space is booked during your first choice of time.
- Note the expected duration of the interview.
- Know the student’s contact information – phone and email address.
Step 2: Get technical details.
- Identify the IT contact person for your firm/organization. (name, phone, and email)
- Establish if your organizations will use an IP or ISDN connection.
Step 3: Submit your request.
- Download and complete a Video Conference Request Form, and return it in by email to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.
- You will receive confirmation that your requested or alternate time is available.
- Cassie will coordinate with your IT contact to finalize technical details, including a test call that should take place before the interview date.
Important to remember
The videoconference room is located within the OCS office suite; students should be instructed to check in at the OCS front desk prior to their scheduled video conference interview in order to gain access to the conference room.