2015 General Information
The Fall Interview Program (FIP) – Private Sector offers law firms, businesses and other private sector employers the opportunity to interview 2L and 3L students. Interviews take place in September on the Harvard Law School campus.
- Information about recruitment program fees can be found here.
- Employers can register for either an interview schedule or resume collection, but not both.
- A schedule consisting of 20-minute interviews will accommodate 20 interviews while a schedule of 30-minute interviews will accommodate 13 interviews.
- Interviews will run between 9 am and 7 pm. Please notify us if you require a specific schedule time.
- Students express interest in employers through an on-line bidding system and interviews are randomly assigned by lottery. The process is designed to maximize interviewing opportunities for both students and employers.
|August 17 to September 4||Early Interview Program callback period|
|September 8||1st Day of Classes for 2Ls and 3Ls|
|TBA||Interview schedules and student resumes sent to employers|
|TBA||Resume collection results sent to employers|
Harvard Law School Recruitment Policies
- All employers participating in FIP will be expected to comply with Harvard Law School’s Recruiting Policies & Guidelines and NALP Timing Guidelines.
- Harvard Law School has a no prescreening policy, which means that employers are not permitted to prescreen candidates or ask for transcripts in advance of the interview program.
- NALP Member Employers must complete the Pro Bono section of the NALP Form by August 1.
If you have any questions, please contact Steve Donovan, Recruitment Manager, at email@example.com 617-495-2959.