2015 General Information
The Fall Interview Program (FIP) – Private Sector offers law firms, businesses and other private sector employers the opportunity to interview 2L and 3L students. Interviews take place from September 21 to 25 on the Harvard Law School campus.
- The registration fee is $250. The Office of Career Services provides interview rooms on the HLS campus at no additional cost.
- One interviewer can conduct 20 20-minute interviews or 13 30-minute interviews between 9 am and 5 pm or 11 am and 7 pm.
- Students express interest in employers through an on-line bidding system and interviews are randomly assigned by lottery. The process is designed to maximize interviewing opportunities for both students and employers.
- Employers that are unable to attend interviews in person are welcome to register for a resume collection, which includes both resumes and transcripts.
|September 4||Registration Deadline
Click here to register online
|August 17 to September 4||Early Interview Program callback period|
|September 8||1st Day of Classes for 2Ls and 3Ls|
|September 14||Interview schedules and student resumes sent to employers|
|September 21 to 25||Interviews|
|September 28||Resume collection results sent to employers|
Harvard Law School Recruitment Policies
- All employers participating in FIP will be expected to comply with Harvard Law School’s Recruiting Policies & Guidelines and NALP Timing Guidelines.
- Harvard Law School follows a strict “no prescreening” policy, which means that employers are not permitted to pre-select candidates or ask for transcripts in advance of the interview program.
- NALP member employers must complete the Pro Bono section of the NALP Form by September 4. Non-NALP member employers are exempt from this requirement.
Please contact Steve Donovan, Recruitment Manager, with questions at firstname.lastname@example.org 617-495-2959.