2014 General Information
The Fall Interview Program (FIP) – Private Sector offers law firms, businesses and other private sector employers the opportunity to interview 2L and 3L students.Interviews take place from September 22 – 26, 2014 on the Harvard Law School campus.
- Information about recruitment program fees can be found here.
- Employers can register for either an interview schedule or resume collection, but not both.
- A schedule consisting of 20-minute interviews will accommodate 20 interviews while a schedule of 30-minute interviews will accommodate 13 interviews.
- Interviews will run from 11 am to 7 pm. Please notify us if you require a different schedule time.
- Students choose the employers they want to interview with through an on-line bidding system and interviews are randomly assigned by lottery. The process is designed to maximize interviewing opportunities for both students and employers.
|April 1 – August 1
|August 18 – September 5
||Early Interview Program callback period
||1st Day of Classes for 2Ls and 3Ls
||Interview schedules and student resumes sent to employers
|September 22 – 26
||Resume collection results sent to employers
Harvard Law School Recruitment Policies
- All employers participating in FIP will be expected to comply with Harvard Law School’s Recruiting Policies & Guidelines and NALP Timing Guidelines.
- Harvard Law School has a no prescreening policy, which means that employers are not permitted to prescreen candidates or ask for transcripts in advance of the interview program.
- NALP Member Employers must complete the Pro Bono section of the NALP Form by August 1.
If you have any questions, please contact Steve Donovan, Recruitment Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org 617-495-2959.