Registration Opens: Week of February 1, 2016
Priority Registration Deadline: February 29, 2016
Final Registration Deadline: July 1, 2016
Provided that your organization’s registration is complete by February 29, you will be notified of your interview date on March 16. Hotel reservation instructions will be provided at the time that your organization’s interview date is released.
How To Register
Step One: Review Your Account Information
- Select [Account] from the top menu bar in Symplicity.
- Review your account information.
- Correct inaccuracies and complete all required fields.
- Click [Submit].
Summer Associate feedback is information detailing how Harvard Law students fared in your 2015 summer program. Specifically, please provide information about offers extended and accepted.
- In Symplicity, select [OCI] from the top menu bar, followed by the [Feedback] sub-tab.
- In the [Summer Program Feedback] tab, select [SUM 2015] to report feedback for every HLS student who participated in your organization’s 2015 summer program. Further instructions are provided in Symplicity.
- Submit your Summer Program Outcome information by clicking [Finalize]. Once submitted, you will be unable to change or add feedback information. Please contact us if you need to make adjustments to the information you provide.
Step Three: Report 2015 OCI Feedback
- In Symplicity, select the [OCI Feedback] tab followed by the [Submit Feedback] button for the 2015 interview program in which your organization participated. In most cases this will be EIP 2015 On-Campus Interviews.
- Report feedback for every HLS student who interviewed with your organization last year. Further instructions are available on the “Feedback” page.
Please note: If more than one office participates in our program, all offices must submit feedback data before you receive your interview date.
- Submit OCI feedback by clicking the [Finalize] button. Once you submit your information you will be unable to change or add feedback information through Symplicity. Please contact us if you need to make adjustments to the information you provide.
Step Four: Submit Your Schedule Request
- From the [OCI] tab, select the [Schedule Request] sub-tab.
- Click the [Request Schedule] button at the bottom of the page.
- Select the appropriate recruitment program from the [Session] drop-down menu.
- Complete all required fields and submit your request. You will receive an email confirmation containing the details of your request.
- Repeat to submit additional schedule requests.
Step Five: Complete the Pro Bono Section of the NALP Form
NALP member employers must complete the Pro Bono section of the NALP Form by June 1, 2016.
For assistance please contact us at email@example.com.