Registration Opens: February 2, 2015
Priority Registration Deadline: February 28, 2015
Final Registration Deadline: July 2, 2015
Provided that your organization’s registration is complete by February 28, you will be notified of your interview date on March 16. Hotel reservation instructions will be provided at the time that your organization’s interview date is released.
Step One: Review Your Account Information
- Click “Account” from the top menu bar in Symplicity.
- Review your Account information
- Correct any inaccuracies and complete all required fields
- Click Submit
Step Two: Report 2014 Summer Associate Feedback
Summer Associate feedback is information detailing how Harvard Law students fared in your 2014 summer program. Specifically, please provide information about offers extended and accepted.
- Select “OCI” from the top menu bar
- Click the “Feedback” tab; the “Summer Program Feedback” tab should load automatically.
- From the “Summer Program Feedback” tab, select “Sum 2014” to report feedback for every HLS student who participated in your organization’s 2014 summer program. Further instructions are provided in Symplicity.
- Submit your Summer Program Outcome information by clicking “Finalize”. Once you have submitted your information, you will be unable to change or add feedback information.
Step Three: Report 2014 OCI Feedback
- Select the “OCI Feedback” tab and then click ‘”Submit Feedback” for the 2014 interview program your organization participated in. In most cases this will be “EIP 2014”.
- Report feedback for every HLS student who interviewed with your organization last year. Further instructions are available on the “Feedback” page.
Please note: If more than one office participates in our program, all offices must submit feedback data before you receive your interview date.
- Submit your OCI Feedback information by clicking “Finalize”. Once you submit your information you will be unable to change or add feedback information through Symplicity. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to make any changes.
Step Four: Submit Your Schedule Request
- From within the “OCI” tab, select the “Schedule Request” tab.
- Click the “Request Schedule” button at the bottom of the page.
- Complete all required fields.
- Submit your request. You will receive an email confirmation containing the details of your request.
- Repeat to submit additional schedule requests.
Step Five: Complete the Pro Bono Section of the NALP Form
NALP member employers must complete the Pro Bono section of the NALP Form by June 1, 2015.
Please contact Steve Donovan, Recruitment Manager, at email@example.com or 617-495-2959 with any questions.