Before students begin bidding on July 14, we ask that you review your interview schedule(s) to ensure they continue to reflect your recruitment needs and objectives. Please use Symplicity to confirm that your organization’s interview schedules are accurate.
How To: Confirm Your Interview Schedules
- From Symplicity, select the [Interview Program] tab followed by the [Confirmed Schedules] sub-tab.
- Click the corresponding date (hyperlinked) and review the details of each schedule.
- If you need to make adjustments or if you have questions, please use the [Questions?] tab in the top right corner of the page. Include your name, organization name, office location and interview date in the request.
- NALP member employers should check “Yes” once they have completed the “Pro Bono Section” of their NALP Directory of Legal Employers page.
- When the interview schedule information is correct, select “Yes” in response to the “Confirmed by Employer” question and click the [Submit] button at the bottom of the page.
All changes must be submitted by 12 noon EST on Friday, June 30.
For assistance please contact us at email@example.com.