J.D. Student Financial Services
Our office is now fully remote due to COVID-19/coronavirus.
Phone line hours:
Student Financial Services: 617-495-4606 between 10am-2pm EST
LIPP/SPIF Office: 617-495-0643 between 9:30am-11:30am and 1:30-3:30pm EST
We will continue to check email throughout the business day. Please email us if you need to schedule a phone appointment.
The 2020-2021 Financial Aid Application process for admitted students to the class of 2023 is now open! For continuing students the 2020-2021 application process will begin in March 2020.
Apply for Aid
Apply for Aid
We hope that our step-by-step approach will make applying for aid as simple as possible. We will email you regularly throughout the process to keep you posted on your application status and will always let you know when you can take action on the next step.
The 2020-21 aid application process for students admitted to the Class of 2023 will open in Mid-February 2020. For continuing students, the process will open in March 2020. Contact Student Financial Services if you have questions about applying for aid!
HLS Financial Aid Application Process
- Step 1: Completing Your Preliminary Aid Application
- Step 2: Reviewing and Understanding Your Provisional Financial Aid Award Offer
- Step 3: Understand and Apply for Your Loans
- Step 4: Financial Clearance and Cash Advance Check
- Step 5: Finalizing Your Financial Aid Award
- Should I Apply for Grant Aid?
- Why HLS Considers Parent Resources
- Petition to Waive Parent Information