Harvard Law School offers a number of fellowships and funding opportunities for law students who will be pursuing a career in public interest after graduation.
*There are also Harvard University fellowships available to students from any Harvard school.
- David A. Grossman Fund Fellowship
- Public Service Venture Fund
- Early Decision Fellowship
- Heyman Fellowship
- Archie Southgate Fellowship at Greater Boston Legal Services
- Harvard Law Review Fellowship
- Human Rights Post-Graduate Fellowships
- Harvard Law School Program on Corporate Governance Fellowships
- Beagle/HLS Fellowship for the Natural Resource for Defense Council
- Academic Fellowship Programs
- Low Income Protection Plan (LIPP)
- International Court of Justice Judicial Fellows Program Nominations
- International Legal Studies Post-Graduate Fellowship