The Dean’s Award for Excellence recognizes staff members who embody both the letter and spirit of excellence within the HLS community.
- All faculty and staff are encouraged to acknowledge achievements of eligible HLS staff members by nominating them for a Dean’s Award for Excellence.
- Nominations will be accepted through September 5, 2014.
- Members of the Advisory Committee will review all nominations and submit recommendation(s) to the Dean for final selection.
- Not all nominations will result in an award.
- Honorees will be chosen based upon the degree of demonstrated excellence in accordance with established award criteria. Strong nominees may exhibit several characteristics of “excellence.”
2014 Dean’s Award Winners
Carrie Ayers, ITS
Amanda Cegielski, Faculty Support Services
Darrick Northington, Faculty Support Services
Catherine Pattanayak, Office of Public Interest Advising
Becca Tabasky, Berkman Center for Internet and Society
Dehlia Umunna, Criminal Justice Institute
Sara Zucker, International Legal Studies
Nancy Kelly, Immigration and Refugee Clinical Program
John Willshire-Carrera, Immigration and Refugee Clinical Program