Open Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm ET.
Harvard Law School
Office of Career Services
1585 Massachusetts Avenue
Wasserstein Hall 4020
Cambridge, MA 02138
Main Phone: 617-495-3119
General email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit the OCS Staff Directory for for staff member contact information.
OCS Holiday Closings
The office follows the Harvard Holiday calendar and will be closed for on the following days. Visit the HLS Academic calendar to view the academic schedule and holidays.
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day – Monday, January 17
- Presidents’ Day – Monday, February. 21
- Memorial Day – Monday, May 30 and Tuesday, May 31
- Juneteenth – Friday, June 17 and Monday, June 20 (observed)
- Independence Day – Friday, July 1 and Monday, July 4
- Monday, August 29 – Friday, September 2 (Note that Harvard and HLS will be open on these days, only OCS will be closed.)
- Labor Day – Monday, September 5
- Columbus Day (Federal) / Indigenous Peoples’ Day (City of Cambridge) – Monday, October 10
- Veterans Day – Friday, November 11
- Thanksgiving – Thursday, November 24
- Friday after Thanksgiving – Friday, November 25
- Christmas Eve 1/2 day – Friday, December 23 (observed)
- Christmas Day – Monday, December 26 (observed)
- Winter Recess – Dec. 27 to December 30
* Note that HLS will be closed on Monday, June 6, and Monday, June 27 through Thursday, June 30. The Office of Career Services will not be closed on these days and will be operating as usual (offering remote appointments and services).
- New Year’s Day – Monday, Jan. 2, 2023 (observed)
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day – Monday, Jan. 16
- Presidents’ Day – Monday, Feb. 20
- Memorial Day – Monday, May 29
- Juneteenth – Monday, June 19
- Independence Day – Tuesday, July 4
- Labor Day – Monday, Sept. 4
- Columbus Day (Federal) / Indigenous Peoples’ Day (City of Cambridge) – Monday, Oct. 9
- Veterans Day – Friday, Nov. 10 (observed)
- Thanksgiving – Thursday, Nov. 23
- Friday after Thanksgiving – Friday, Nov. 24
- Christmas Eve 1/2 day – Friday, Dec. 22 (observed)
- Christmas Day – Monday, Dec. 25
- Winter Recess – Dec. 26 to Dec. 29
The Harvard Law School campus is a 10-minute walk from the Harvard Square Red Line MBTA stop.
The closest garage is located at 10 Everett Street. There are also numerous parking garages located in Harvard Square, which is a 10-minute walk from the Law School.
If you are a guest for a Career Services program, please contact our office by phone at 617-495-3119 or by email at email@example.com at least 48 hours in advance of your visit and we will assist you in obtaining a parking permit.
Please have your license plate number available.
PARKING INFORMATION AND VISITOR PARKING PERMITS
- Purchase a parking permit via the Harvard Online Parking Permit System.
- Review the HLS parking site for information about parking near the law school.
- Review the University’s Transportation and Parking site for information about Harvard parking options and public parking near to campus.
- Ambassador Brattle: 617-492-1100
- Yellow Cab: 617-547-3000
- Cambridge Cab: 617-498-0006
- Checker Cab: 617-497-9000
Send Us Your Questions and Comments
If you have a question or comment for the Office of Career Services please contact us at (617) 49-3119 or firstname.lastname@example.org.