The Library offers a range of services to support you in publishing your scholarship, from posting your working papers to publicizing your final work. We can help you with:
- Posting drafts to SSRN or other online discussion paper services
- Registering for the ExpressO Manuscript Submission Service or finding other resources for submitting your work for publication
- Complying with the Law School’s Open Access Policy and depositing your work into Harvard’s repository, DASH
- Adding the reference to the Law School’s Faculty Bibliography so it appears on your Law School web page
- Including it in the next issue of “Scholarship@Law”
- Adding it to the Library’s Red Set (an archive of faculty works)
Please feel free to contact FRIDA with questions or comments about how the Library can support your publication efforts.