The Library offers a range of services to support you in publishing your scholarship, from posting your working papers to publicizing your final work. When publishing a scholarly work of any sort, please let the Library know by using our One-Stop-Shopping form or by emailing Publication Support Services. We can help you with:
- Posting drafts to SSRN or other online discussion paper services
- Registering for the ExpressO Manuscript Submission Service or finding other resources for submitting your work for publication
- Complying with the Law School’s Open Access Policy and depositing your work into Harvard’s repository, DASH
- Adding the reference to the Law School’s Faculty Bibliography so it appears on your Law School web page
- Including it in the next issue of “Sharing Our Scholarship” (distributed to HLS faculty)
- Adding it to the Library’s Red Set (an archive of faculty works)
Please feel free to contact June Casey, Librarian for Open Access Initiatives and Scholarly Communication, 617-495-4492, with questions or comments about how the Library can support your publication efforts.