Harvard provides a variety of resources, activities, information, and programs that serve LGBTQ+ individuals. On this page, you can find support resources specific to staff at Harvard, access a list of social groups on and off campus, and explore how you can get involved in advocacy and awareness efforts.
You can find a detailed list of LGBTO+ Resources across Harvard here.
Programming by Category
Career/Professional Development & Networking
Find out about School-specific and University-wide resources designed to support your professional development at Harvard and beyond.
Health & Wellness
Connect with groups on and off campus that have specialized support for LGBTQ+ individuals
Public Equity, Justice & Inclusion
Find local advocacy and social groups dedicated to promoting equity and inclusion for members of the LGBTQ+ community
Social & Community Resources
Find LGBTQ+ centered social groups at Harvard and in the Greater Boston area
All Resources for Staff
- Map of Gender Inclusive Restrooms on HLS Campus
- Harvard Gender and Sexuality Caucus
- Harvard University Disability Resources
- Harvard University Health Services (HUHS)
- Harvard University Health Services Behavioral Health
- LGBTQ Staff and Faculty Employee Resource Group (QERG)
- LGBTQ+ Resources for an Inclusive Harvard Community (PDF)
- NASPA Gender and Sexuality Knowledge Community
- Office for Labor and Employee Relations
- Office of Alcohol & Other Drug Services
- Office of Sexual Assault Prevention & Response (OSAPR)
- Office of the Assistant to the President for Institutional Diversity and Equity
- Office of Work/Life
- One Queer Harvard
Title IX at HLS
Learn more about the HLS Title IX Coordinators and how to contact them if you have concerns about sexual or gender-based harassment or if you have questions about the University and HLS policies and procedures.