Frank Knox Memorial Fellow
Law & Political Economy of Data Governance
Fields of Research and Supervisors
- Law & Political Economy with Professor Yochai Benkler, Harvard Law School, Principal Faculty Supervisor
- Law & Social Change: Building Countervailing Power with Professor Benjamin Sachs, Harvard Law School Data Governance with Professor Jack Goldsmith, Harvard Law School
Additional Research Interests
- Critical Perspectives on International Economic Law
- Law & Class Struggle
- Democratic Theory
- Harvard Law School, S.J.D. Candidate 2022 – Present
- Harvard Law School, LLM Program 2021-2022 (requirements fulfilled, degree waived)
- McGill University, Juris Doctor (JD) & Bachelor of Civil Law (BCL)
Academic Appointments and Fellowships
- “Book Review: Baczko, La guerre par le droit” (2022) 59:1 Canadian Yearbook Intl L, forthcoming.
- “Parental Undocumented Status as an Analogous Ground of Discrimination” (2020) 16:1 J L & Equality 93.
- “On-App Standby as Work Time in International Labor Law” (Oct 2021) OnLabor.
- “The Rohingya and the Crime Against Humanity of Persecution” (Feb 2019) Harvard Human Rights Journal.
- “Afghanistan and the International Criminal Court: A Gender Perspective” (2018) Columbia J Intl Affairs.
- Languages: Native English, French & Farsi
- Classical Guitarist
Last Updated: August 18th, 2022