Legal Landscapes-Criminal Prosecution/Defense1:54:08 10/22/2009
Interested in becoming a public defender? Prosecutor? This panel focused on attorneys working in criminal prosecution/defense.
- Roberto M. Braceras, Partner, Goodwin Procter, Boston, MA
- Heidi Brieger, Chief of the Organized Crime Drug Enforcement Task Force Unit, United States Attorney’s Office, District of Massachusetts, Boston, MA
- Syrie Fried ’81, Assistant Federal Public Defender, Federal Public Defender Office for the Districts of Massachusetts, Boston, MA
- Lawrence Oh, Bureau Chief, Major Narcotics Investigations Bureau, Kings County District Attorney’s Office, Brooklyn, NY
- Jonathan Rapping, Founder and Executive Director of the Southern Public Defender Training Center (SPDTC), Atlanta, GA
Moderated by Lisa D. Williams, Associate Director of OPIA